Monday, September 24, 2012

Its Travel Time: Mapawa Nature Park, Cgayan de Oro City

We spent our night at Mapawa Nature Park during the first day of our trip. Its like almost 6:00 pm when we went there. The road was kinda terrible. There were no evidence of people living there because we only see trees, trees and trees. I felt so scary because we almost arrived their at 7:00 pm I guess. It was a quite long drive going to Mapawa Nature Park. 

Spree Time together with Taguroo (Daina). When we arrive at the ranch house, we had a crazy picture taking. Daina and I was so high.

When we arrived at the place where we are going to rest, I felt like goosebumps because of the old-fashioned style of the house. Its like an ancestral house. It was a two-storey house and we stayed at the second floor. We were so lucky to stay in the 2nd floor because it was so spacious and elegant. You will feel like you were living in an ancient house but a little bit frightening because of the animal sound you would hear during the night. My roommates were my best friend Haffy, Daina, Nurj, Anie and Aya, Dada and Nikki. Our schoolmates who stayed at the ground floor was unfortunately uncomfortable with their situation. They were so crowded in one room and the bed was double deck. 

Meet some of my Datlushers family and friends...
 FL: Dada, the frank member of our group, Aya the silent type yet intelligent, and Nurj the green joker!!!
FL: Joe, the naughty girl in town, Maymay, the modern muslim fashionista and Farhana, the Snow White!
FL: Annie the Paradoxical Girl in our group, she's too naughty but a very silent person and Daina, the ever cute barbie doll with tantalizing eyes.
Haffy, my best friend, the most cute person I ever met. Looks young but mind you she's a year older than me. This girl can easily change my mood from being angry. She just have to make some "pa-cute" and then my anger has flew away. My anger betrayed me also.
The Girls. Meet our guests, Layne, the girl hugging a teddy bear and Girlie with a blu shirt printed with "City of Baguio".

 Sleeping Attire??? These girls are really traitor (evil laugh). They took this hundred numbers of pictures while I am washing in the bathroom.

1st and 2nd Picture. Hey Billi Joe? What are ya doin'? Why are you carrying those luggage? Yo wanna go home? PEACE. XD

Majinboo and Taguroo. My face is really funny. It switches from a plastic smile to a big eyes with an excessive pouted lips. 

 Dada and Nikki wears a veil which give them like a old-fashioned bae a labi.
 Mirror. Nurj and I took photographed pitures of ourselves in the mirror and in the last picture there were to insert clip art persons, Daina and Pakner.
Laugh Trip. Hahahahah! While looking at the picture of Nurj you laugh as much as you can.

 I look so chubby in the second picture.
At the sala.

After resting for a while, we cleaned up ourselves and then ate our dinner. We had bonfire that night and played a game which was kinda scruffy. I won't explain it anymore what game we played because it was really confusing and disgusting. In short I hate the game and the organizer of it. PEACE ^_^

 Nothing less nothing more just me.
 The most embarrassing picture I had during this fieldtrip.
While waiting for the others in preparing, we stayed for a while at the balcony and took this memorable picture.

We took pictures making the bonfire as our background at the back. Thanks for the DSLR of Pakner for the good effects. 

Going back to our room, yey! its time to sleep. But before we rest we had a blast doing some lewdness together with Datlushers. We played nonsense game. It was like Pinoy Henyo. We even created a cheer for our group defeating the other group. Unfortunately, I don't have the soft copy of it. It was recorded with Dada's digital camera. We had to stop playing because we were so noisy to the point that we even neglect the presence of the people in the first floor. One of the students who was told by Sir Jun scolded us that we were so bump.

2nd Day in Mapawa Nature Park

We had many activities during the second day. I guess it was worth it going there. This park is really mysterious and it hides its beauty inside. Truly, this park is nature oriented. If you want to have a relaxing and  rejuvenating atmosphere then Mapawa is what you're looking for. In going there, I suggest you guys to have your own private service car or you can rent a van maybe.

1. Horse Back Riding
The first exciting activity we had was horse back riding. I have never experience riding on a horse since the day I was born. It was so funny seeing some of my classmates riding on it already assisted by the workers of Mapawa. The caretakers their was very much hospitable. They were so very kind to us. One thing I could say when someone is on the horse is that it was like swaying your body. It was very awkward riding on it. During my turn, I seldom scream because I was so dread with the horse thinking it might kick my away. I even shouted so loud when the horse suddenly run so fast. Hahahaha! It was really cool experience. 

I really don't know how much horse back riding costs but when I research on the internet it is about Php 100.00 per person for about fifteen minutes.

2. Zip Line
Before we went to the zip lining area, we had some words to hear from one of the worker of Mapawa who is one of the responsible person behind Mapawa's beauty and maintenance. He discussed about how many trees were planted inside the vicinity of Mapawa and the history of the park also. 

Its time to overcome my fear. I do't have any phobia with height but then zip lining is really scary. At first I really had many butterflies in my stomach but after releasing you in the starting point of the zipline you will feel the wind on your face as you enjoy coasting through. 

No comments :

Post a Comment