Thursday, September 20, 2012

Its Travel Time: Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA, CDO)


Day 1. Still in the day 1 of our journey. In the afternoon we went to PAGASA office in El Salvador, Cagayan de Oro City. Due to our large number who joined the field trip, we were divided into halves. The building was too small to accommodate everybody. The estimated number of students who joined the trip was about 70 students. I belong with the second batch. 

Waiting. Sitting on the grass while waiting for the first batch. I am no more chinky eyes in the first picture. My eyes are so big same with the second picture. I guess I looked so weary in the last picture. Travelling from Iligan City to Cagayan de Oro and then to Misamis Oriental back again to Cagayan de Oro is really a tiring one. 

The Bestfriends. I have to flood this blog with pakner's picture. As you have seen in the first itinerary of our trip in Mantianak, she was often seen in most of the images. I don't want her to feel huff on me. She look  so good on this.

This how I really look when I'm not in mood to take pose! We had a little misunderstanding with my best friend about something. I couldn't remember it already but I guess we were able to solve it at that time.


Different Ways of Expression. 

What did we do in PAGASA?

 So, we had this  jump shots. It was a little bit annoying jumping and jumping all over again. We had a long journey all the way from Misamis Oriental back to Cagayan de Oro City but we still had energy to jump as high as like this. I had the best trip during this time, an unforgettable one and needs to be cherish.! ^_^
Friendship. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

The Lago Sisters, Aya and Annie, and Nikki! 
 Yeah! I love your jump shot Daina! 
 This group took how many shots before getting it correctly. Joe had a hard time!!!
Yeah! Look at my facial expression. Dada was like "Yeaaah... Chaaaaaaaaaaarge". And my mommy Nurj is still look demure even doing jump shot! 
Meet my professor in Astronomy. This tall and they say, handsome professor in CED-IIT, made me love everything about universe. By the way he loves Carl Sagan. He kept on repeating his name every class hours. ^_^
Datlusher together with Sir Jun ^_^

Going Upstairs. Yey! Its cold inside. 
 Hey girls listen to what the weather forecaster is saying. You keep on staring at the cam. They really don't mind what the weather forecaster is explaining but instead we did some gossip rumors about someone.
The Weather Forecaster. I wish I could be like her. 



 Time to go home!

No comments :

Post a Comment