Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Best Friend: Partners in All Crime



Looking for friends is an easy thing to have whereas finding a best friend is quite difficult one. You can have many friends but you can only have a precious one to be called as your best friend. Time is not also a measure of friendship but how the both of you feel when you are in each other’s companion. What is important in having a best friend is that she makes you laugh, ready to catch you when you fall, gets mad at you but she will not let the day ends without resolving the trouble you had together and lastly the person who will not leave you in times of big dilemma you are going through. A best friend also is someone who will lend his hand with no doubt when you need some help. Nobody is perfect because all of us commit mistakes. Even if your best friend might do something wrong on you and eventually it will hurt you, don’t hesitate to forgive and forget provided that each of you had open the floor to say each own reason why things happen like that. We are naturally born as rational so everyone has the right to reason out and to be heard. These are my own views on what I have with my endearing best friend yet a mischievous and childish one. I can say that even if she’s just one, I am happily contented having her in my life.



One day, I met this girl in school whose name is and we were classmates. At first I really don’t like her because of her arrogant look. Whenever we talk to each other in school, I pretended to be a friend to her although I knew that she can sense that I really don’t like her. My thoughts on her before were really mean because I judge her without knowing her so well. When we were given a chance to know each better, I ate my entire judgmental outlook on her. Indeed, she was fun to be with and although sometimes she badly behaved but then you will feel her sincerity when she sympathizes on you. After quite some time, we become really close to each other until one day we had created our own endearment and as days passes by we become best friends. Becoming her best friend was a difficult one because we realized many differences between us although we had also similarities. Whenever we discussed those differences together, we always ended up fighting and yelling to each other. It was hard accepting it but eventually I learned that those differences we argue was non-sense like our status. She came from a wealthy family and I belong with a middle class family. Sometimes all of my insecurities will come to pass in my mind but I’d rather valued our friendship than wasting my time comparing myself to her former friends. I know that she valued me and she let me feel it that I’m the only best friend she will have.


Our favorite hang out together is taking pictures in order for us to record our memories. Every given chance and opportunity to take picture, we captured it. Sometimes, we go to mall together and buy similar clothes for us. The best trip we have is eating our favorite food. Since elementary years, I really don’t like to eat in Jollibee. I used to eat in McDonalds and my favorite food there is their spaghetti but when my best friend force me to eat Jollibee’s spaghetti, I already forget the latter one. So now, I keep on craving their very delicious and palatable spaghetti and burger. We have shared laughter and happiness together but we also have misunderstandings. But despite those quarrels we had, we always make sure that we will talk and discussed it and we see to it that everything will be settled. Having her in my life is the best gift I ever had from Almighty Allah and I am hoping that this friendship we build will nurtured until each of us buried six feet on the ground.

NOTES: 
A best friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world works out.
Most people walk in and out of your life but a best friend leaves footprints in your heart.
A best friend is like a four leave clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead,you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
A best friend is one who thinks you're special when the rest of the world thinks you're a jerk.
A best friend spends time with you,shares ideas, respect your differences and sticks up for you when no one else will. I hope you find such friend,when you do appreciate that friend for who he/she is, don't expect him/her to be perfect and please dont ever compare that friend with any other. 


No comments :

Post a Comment