Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Leibster Blog Award

I really don't have any background with what is this Liebster Blog Award. In order to answer it, I googled it in the internet and the answer says: The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.

I was lucky to receive a nomination from a follower, from Daisy Quijada of Epitome of Feminine Allure. The rules in this Liebster Blog Award is to post 11 random things about yourself and after that you have to answer the questions posted by the person who nominated you. Thank you Daisy for nominating me. I appreciate it a lot even though I am not that deserving because I am still a newbie in the world of blogging.

11 Facts About Me

1. I am a Muslim.
2. Islam is my deen.
3. Future educator
4. I am a Filipina.
5. I love Photoshop.
6. Blogging is my past time.
7. Photography is my dream hobby.
8. Fried chicken is my favorite food.
9. I love pastel colors.
10. I am an artist if I am in a good mood.
11. I am a trouble maker and a blabber.

11 Questions of Daisy Quijada

1. Are you in a relationship?
Having a boyfriend is not on my list because it is strictly prohibited to have one in our deen.
2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is friend chicken, roasted chicken, chicken curry and any food with chicken.
3. What countries have you visited?
I haven't visited any country but I am planning someday to go to Korea together with my Datlusher family but preferably I want to visit neighboring countries first of the Philippines. It could be Malaysia, Thailand or Singapore.
4. Who is your favorite fashion blogger?
My favorite fashion blogger is none other than Laureen Uy.
5. What made you decided to make a blog?
A friend, convinced me to have my blog account. I was using multiply before and eventually I decided to use blogger.
6. Who is the person in your mind right now?
My best friend.
7. What are your plans for Halloween?
I don't have any plans for the Halloween. But I have to maintain the TV off because I don't want to see all those horror movies and TV shows. That's what I hate during November and it will make me sick. I can't sleep after watching horror TV shows even advertisements.
8. What is your favorite blog post to read?
I love reading my blog post on my birthday celebration.
9. Shoes or Bags?
I prefer both. It's hard to choose between the two because I need the both of them.
10. Make-up or Food?
I prefer food.
11. School or Shopping Mall?
Shopping Mall.

11 Questions for my Nominees
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What is happiness?
3. What is your best asset?
4. When was your most embarrassing moment?
5. Are you in a relationship?
6. What is your favorite make-up item?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. Which do you prefer? Photoshop or Online Editor?
9. Why did you chose to blog? Who inspires you?
10. If you were given 3 wishes what would it be?
11. What type of movie do you usually watch?

My Nominees

NOTE: To the nominees, you have to answer the 11 questions I posted and do the 11 random things about yourself. You have also to make 11 questions for your nominees to answer. This would greatly help for the newbie bloggers. You have to choose 11 nominees. Don't forget to include the Leibster Logo in your blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates