Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Frustrated Singer

I was really bored this time and counting left hours until its Monday. In case you don't know, I am excited to be back in school. So something popped up into my mind to do. Yeah! I know that I am a singer, a frustrated singer to be exact. Please excuse this post guys. I just had fun making fun of my froggy-like voice. Its not my fault posting these videos and if you're asking me who to be blame with then its BOREDOM. 

I sang some of my favorite song but definitely I screwed it up. Im so sorry guys! XD. Sorry for the poor audio as well as the froggy-froggy voice! I feel like I am kinda tipsy and groggy that time. But I'm not actually drunk. Wohoooo!!! screaming at the top of my lungs... And you can hear my niece and nephew in some of the audio backgrounds of the videos making some noise. They were so mean at me.

1. TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE by Boys Like Girls


2. SAFE AND SOUND by Taylor Swift




3. SOMEONE LIKE YOU by Adelle




4. NEED YOU NOW by Lady Antebellum



5. WHEN I LOOK AT YOU by Miley Cyrus




6. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri



No comments :

Post a Comment