Thursday, November 22, 2012

Samsung Chat 357

Last Monday which is November 19, I bought my new mobile phone at Flashcom situated in Gaisano Mall of Iligan City. Having a phone is not a big deal for me actually unlike others because myself is much aquianted with the use of internet than to have a cellphone. But there are times I would think of having it because some of my friends can't contact me. I was planning to buy a cheaper phone but then  because of my very generous dad and sister, I was able to buy a least expensive phone from Samsung. 

When I already firmly decided that I would buy a phone, I watched videos from youtube about some of the reviews of selected Samsung mobile phone. I was planning to buy Samsung 355 because of its Wifi feature but unfortunately there were no more stock available in Ilicomm. 

We shifted to another store which is Flashcom and the sales lady introduce us the new Samsung 357 which is similar to Samsung 355. So, that's what I bought because of its 2.0 megapixel camera and it is a Wi-fi phone. I didn't buy a touch screen phone because I am not comfortable using it. This phone is also known as Samsung Chat S3570. 




Features of Samsung Chat 357



Inside the Box. I love qwerty keypad phones.

The Back Cover.

The White Headset. Glad its color white but after how many months of use I am surely confident that this will become dirty white. But what I loved about this accessories is that you can use it for a longer time. It will noy give pain on your ear because of its unique shape.   

The back light of the phone is color orange. I had no choice its the ONLY color. I don't know whats the back light color of the white one.

The Samsung Chat 357 and Accessories which includes the charger and the headset.

During this time, I was with Haffy and Daina. They helped me out to choose what phone should I buy and will greatly wouldn't make me regret for buying this in the future.



Ugly Face. This is the first shot of my Samsung 357 mobile phone.

I had my own research of the features and specifications of Samsung Chat 357. 

Design 
The Samsung Chat 357 weighs about 96 grams and it is 11.5 mm thick. The phone has a 2.4-inch display screen and it has resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The QWERTY keypad present in the phone helps in easy typing of text messages.

Features
The 2 MP camera loaded in the phone is capable of clicking images and videos. The camera is supported by additional features for enhancing the image quality. The 1000 mAh battery in the phone offers up to 11.6 hours of talk time and 400 hours of standby time. The phone memory can be expanded up to 32 GB using a microSD card.

The Samsung Chat 357 comes with media players that are capable of playing multimedia files of different formats.GPRS, EDGE and Wi-Fi are available for internet connection. Bluetooth and micro USB port are available for file transfer with other devices. 
Source: http://mobiles.sulekha.com/samsung_chat-357_mobile.htm

No comments :

Post a Comment