Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Rocket to the Moon

Hi everyone! I guess everyone is enjoying their summer vacation. Summer vacation for me means staying up all day at house and do anything I thought off. I've impulsively decided to post photos everyday in my blog since I have nothing to post because I'm stuck at home. 

I entitled this blog A Rocket to the Moon, which is actually a American band. I was fascinated by their music. Included on my list are Mr.Right and Baby Blue Eyes as one of my top fave. This band was introduced by a friend actually. I am really into rock music but not totally.

A Rocket to the Moon Band. A Rocket to the Moon is an American rock band formed during 2006 in Braintree, Massachusetts, by Nick Santino, lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist.

My subject for the day is the sky. I took some pictures at the front of our house. I never thought it would be good as this. Anyway I'm just using a SONY Cyber Shot digital camera in capturing this breathtaking view of the clear blue sky.

This was taken at 9:17 in the morning. I just woke up actually and decided to capture some photo outside.

The pictures below defined how spectacular the sky is when its a bright day. I wish the weather would always be like this. You will know then why i titled it "A Rocket to the Moon". Silly me. ^_^














How does it feel being betrayed by the most valuable person for you? Well its painful. I guess people would know how it shatters one's heart. :'(

No comments :

Post a Comment