Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oblivion

Another blog post for today and this time its a movie. I've been really trying hard to find enrichment activities to unwind myself. Aside from the fact that my mind is overflowing with bulk of information because of the review I need also to relax. And I hope by the time I'll take the board examination, my retention will be boost up. Anyway, I'm so fed up blabbing so much about the review. It will just give me headache over thinking it.

Moving on with the purpose of this blog post, the movie is entitled Oblivion. When we say oblivion, it's somewhat like you're unaware or unconscious of what's happening. It was experienced by the lead, Tom Cruise (Jack Harper) actually when he can't remember about his past. He questioned about himself and about his mission because there was a girl who always visits him in his dream and he knew that he had known that girl for a long time but on the contrary he haven't still met that woman. There's also a big twist on the movie and you wouldn't expect it.

The movie is actually a science-fiction. But for me, twas not the deep and the best sci-fi movie that hits theater. But all in all, the movie was great. You can learned something about it like how it feels to be home, to unveil who you really are and what you are and stuffs like that. I will not talk about the technicality of the movie because I really don't focus on it but instead on the story itself.

MAIN CASTS

Tom Cruise - Jack Harper

Olga Kurylenko - Julia (Wife of Jack Harper)

Andrea Riseborough - Victoria

Morgan Freeman - Malcolm Beech

ABOUT
Oblivion is an original and groundbreaking cinematic event from the director of TRON: Legacy. On a spectacular future Earth that has evolved beyond recognition, one man's confrontation with the past will lead him on a journey of redemption and discovery as he battles to save mankind.

SCENES

The strory. He'll try to retell the story to Sally in the end part when they went in the outer space.

(If you're looking for the truth, that's where you'll find it.)


Jack tried to save her still in his oblivion state.

This scene was so sweet. <3 br="">

Two Jack Harper!!!

They are not an effective team anymore. 

Jack: Who are you?
Julia: I am your wife.


Victoria looks so cool while doing those tech things. And I love her accent.

That's all! And the pictures below are some of my moments after watching it.


I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you and I don't know your name. I know I'm dreaming, but it feels like more than that. It feels like a memory. How can that be? - Jack Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates