Saturday, December 28, 2013

Birthday Celebrants for the Month of December

I made some banner or whatever-do-you-called-this-one for the two people who are quite close to me. They were one of the unexpected person that I didn't even think of being friends and even closer to them. I am so glad that I have you guys. I hope you did enjoy your great day! 


 Ms. Christine Melody Maramara

I would like to ask you a favor to please help me find this long lost friend of mine. It's her birthday today and she didn't show up to me. I don't know why! Hahaha! If ever you find her, please contact any government agency that will adopt her. Hahaha! 

Anyway, I don't know really how come we are friends. I just woke up one day and we became one. But I'm glad I have a crazy nut friend like you! We're just the same! Hahaha! Happy birthday to you "shet miming"! You love that expression. I know what's your wish for your birthday but I'm sorry I can't afford it. If want to become slim, do the job! Jog once in a while! Hahaha! 

I made you gorgeous in this edited photo! Thanks to me! Hahaha! Have a great day! Enjoy!


Ms. Kwen Odin

I never knew that through Facebook, I could meet great and awesome friends. Though we haven't seen each other personally, I am lucky I met you virtually. Thanks for giving me the chance to be one of your sisters Kwen.

Anyway, though I don't knew her so well, I could just share with you guys how she treated me and her customers/online shopper. She was so generous giving freebies and luckily I won twice already. I didn't expect to win actually on the first one because I was just following her because she had great fashion finds in her online shop and I haven't tried buying one. And that's how it started. We became a little bit close (self-proclaiming).

Happy Birthday to you Kwen. I hope you will continue to share what you have and stay always humble as you are now. You're one of the generous person I've met in FB. Stay always pretty! I hope you have a great day today. I wish you good health and of course the success of your online shop. Enjoy your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment