Monday, January 20, 2014

Papers and Papers

Hey! Sharing some shots when we went to Cagayan de Oro to process our papers. I was able to get my rating result and certification. Gosh! It was so tiring waiting for it 'til 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon. It was one hell out stay in Ayala for how many hours. We just waited to make ourselves get tired by strolling every corner of the mall. 



We had our lunch at KFC. It was like a tradition already everytime we go there since there's none in Iligan City. Such a poor city. Same fast food chain and same order. I just love the soup their. It always help me fight the head ache I always have everytime I travel.

No one is inside. We're the first customers.


Are you alright?!

Oh! The two idiots who changed their DP in FB with a disgusting and indescribable look.

My fave one! :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates