Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tropical Depression Depresses Everybody


Oh! Hi there guys! I really don’t know what’s happening in the world today. I mean, climate change is really emerging and trying to change the usual climate pattern we have in the Philippines.  If I’m not mistaken, it’s more than two weeks of feeling cold and freezing. Pouring rain is unstoppable and it really sucks. I am stuck at home because it’s so disgusting to go out. I will not allow myself to get sick because of this damn weather. So I better stay at home and sleep all day or do some stuff that will kill my boredom feels.

Ohhh! It's all white! I can't see Mr. Sun and the clear blue sky!


And last weekend, I had a class in my master’s degree and I was just trying to endure the chill feeling. I’m already shaking and trembling because of the icy-feeling that this rain is giving me. Oh Mr. Sun we really need you now. Stop playing hide-and-seek and give us some warmth.

Anyway, this coming Thursday, we are going to be back at PRC, CDO but I am in total vagueness whether we will still continue the trip or not. But I’m hopelessly hoping of a good weather when we will go there. It’s hard to take a bath in the morning. It’s like taking a shower with ice cold water.

I hope and pray that tomorrow will be a sunny day! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment