Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No Sweat Exam

Hey! I am back. I wasn't able to post for weeks because I was like a busy-man. The extent of my busy-ness came up to the point not checking my accounts which is not so me. Now I understand how life sucks. Its not easy to find for a job. I was so fed up with the requirements needed for the ranking in the DepEd. And luckily, I was able to accomplish it all and I'll be readying myself for the orientation and interview this week. 

This post is quite spoiled. I took this one when we had our exam in Statistics. No sweat since the exam was not that difficult but I was shocked with how our professors delivered the exam. I was expecting of problem solving type of questions but I was wrong. Twas more on explaining and differentiating statistical concepts.

Studying all the print-out fact sheets with my friends.

The weather was still gloomy during this time. All the courts were wet.

Say hello guys to my classmates. I know what are you thinking right now. This proves age doesn't matter in terms of attaining high education.

Problem Solving?! No sweat meehhhn.



Thumbs up for what? Hahaha!

With Babi Laynie, my pretty awesome model!

Oh! And I experienced the unfairness of life again during the exam. I don't want to spill it here. To my classmates in Statistics who are visiting my blog, I know you know what I mean. *insert poker face here*. Anyway, I need to sleep early because I'll be going to Tubod, Lanao del Norte for the orientation of all the applicants. Hope and pray to be safe during the trip. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates