Thursday, March 13, 2014

Polyvore: A Chick School Get-Up

I joined and created my Polyvore account a year ago already. But I am not so attached with the fashion world that is why I didn’t use Polyvore often. I am trying now to be a frustrated fashion blogger but I’ll still continue with the theme of my blog which focuses more on photo blogging. I guess it would be a great idea merging the two. I hope I could achieve what contents I want my blog to have. 

Anyway, Polyvore is really a good site. Aside from shopping lovely items from them, you could also create a collage and mix and match whatever items you love. You could craft your own sets depending on your fashion taste. Everything is provided as long as you don’t get tired looking and searching different items you want to pair up. 

As an attempt, I made my first “serious” Polyvore collage. I entitled it A Chick School Get-Up. My university before has no uniform. You could wear whatever you want for as long as it’s not too alluring. But there are some courses that have a scheduled uniform which means they wear their uniform on some specific days. But generally, everybody has the freedom of wearing their own outfit/clothing. A tee joined up with jeans is what I usually do since I am not too detailed and mindful with what I wore before.


A Chick School Get-Up



Topshop crop top, 1,245 PHP / Mavi blue jeans, 5,905 PHP / Keds shoes, 2,440 PHP / Proenza Schouler handbag, 75,325 PHP / Replay leather bracelet, 2,585 PHP / Aéropostale long necklace, 435 PHP


This is a typical get-up. A tattered jeans paired up with burnout v-neck top. It’s wiser to always wear tops made of cotton because of the hot weather. Get a more stunning look when you couple your top with long-strand necklace. Wearing a sneaker is an advantage also. You always feel comfy on it and go girly and glam wearing low-top one. Spice up your get-up with a plain white sling bag and a leather bracelet.

I hope this gives you an idea!

No comments :

Post a Comment