Thursday, April 24, 2014

Aya and Joe's Graduation Celebration at Madelicious

It's so damn hot! We really need to drink more glasses of water to avoid dehydration and the twice-bathing-in-a-day should be added with another one. I feel sweaty all over before noon after taking a bath early in the morning. This untraceable pattern of weather has a huge effect on our daily lives. Please let us be aware of the current condition of our environment. Be green. Be eco-friendly.  

Anyway, since I was not hired for a teaching position this opening, I will be back to blogging again. I'm sorry if I am always on a hiatus and be back again. Anyway, this post is long overdue. These were the photos I've got when we celebrated Aya and Joe's graduation last April at Madelicious. I can say this one is a sort of food trip since its my first time to be here. And by the way, I was again the photographer that's why I didn't have any picture. 

I really don't eat shrimps. I don't like its smell. My nose can't take it. I did try to eat some but I really don't like it. 

























Going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates