Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lola G Cafe: "The Coffee Library"

The whole month of November will prolly be labeled as my "busiest" month this year. I am in the midst of working on with my pertinent papers for my application. As of now, its not yet fully done and ironed. Traveling alone is not my cup of tea. So, after a long journey traveling back and forth in the Division Office, I always end up staying at some cafe in Iligan together with my friends. 

If you are a bookworm The Lola G Cafe is good place for you. You can borrow books and magazines in the cafe. They have this hanging chair which is very comfy good for laying down while reading your favorite book. They offer coffee, iced tea and others. I wasn't able to check the menu. Sorry. I just want to share with you these photos so you have an idea how it looks. 












Anyway, aside from refreshments they also serve cupcakes and fries. I haven't took a photo of it but you can visit their Facebook page. And a big thanks to babi Laynie for the photos above. I just edited it so it will look like an "hd-captured" photo. That's the power of Adobe Photoshop. 
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/lolagcafe
Location: Chelina Arcade, Tibanga, Iligan City
Contact No.: 0917 716 1149
And speaking of book, I badly want to own a copy of Bianca Gonzales' new launched book entitled "Pano ba to?! How to survive Growing Up". Too bad it's not yet available in Mindanao. I don't have any clue also how much it costs. So, I'll just wait 'til its available and I have some penny to buy with this awesome book.

Thanks for reading,

No comments :

Post a Comment