Friday, December 26, 2014

I Want My Money Back

A long overdue post. But I am obliged to at least spend time to write something about this event. This kind of celebration seldom happens. Daina treated us lunch. She was the first person in the group to receive her first pay so she is bind to treat us. That was our deal when we were still in college. We ate our lunch at Pop Rock, screamed at the top of our lungs at GTC and had a tea time session at ZenTea. And that's how we spent her money. Hahaha! We went home singing this line from the song The Show, "I want my money back!".

Anyway, I'm the next in line to treat them. Huhuhu! Where should I treat these ladies? Help! Here are some of the shots we had though they are filtered differently. I'm so sorry for the poor quality of these images, I just grabbed them from different sources. So, credits to the owner of the photos. I already asked permission to its respective owner.

POP ROCK







GTC

We raped the push button! Ignorant niggas! Peace Mr. Driver! We enjoyed the ride.




The view is good. It's relaxing but the unwanted smell destroyed my mood. Urggh! Cigarettes fume can kill! Its disgusting.


Babi Laynie and me! We are so kawaiiii!? 


ZENTEA


 Enjoy the "tealfie" shots! Hahaha!

Thanks for the treat Daina! 'Til next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment